Pages

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Job Offer: Pleasant Grove

For various reasons (including the length of the commute from Salt Lake), I'm not taking a job offer from a charter school in Pleasant Grove for this fall. However, the principal asked me to send along names of interested parties I'd recommend. If you'll be in Utah Valley or the vicinity this fall and you're looking for a full-time gig, check the school out here: www.lincoln-academy.org. If you like what you see, email me (send me your resume?) and I'll pass along your info.

--Cathryn M.
cathryn dot matheson at gmail dot com*



*If you're curious about this funky way of writing out emails, it's because I've been told that posting your email address in regular email format on web pages makes it easier for spam crawler bots to find it and send you junk mail/steal your identity/etc. etc. I don't know how true that is, but better safe than sorry, eh?

2 comments:

  1. Cathryn,
    This is great. Thank-you for doing this. I'll sign up as soon as I finish Part G. TWS--due tomorrow.

    Pat M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that everything is on hold because of TWS :)

    ReplyDelete